1. Be responsible for the accounts receivable work of the company. Check, file, and maintain the financial records/transaction in a highly accurate manner according to the company’s accounting standard practice; and submit the work to the superior for book closing on a timely manner.
2. Coordinate with internal/external parties and follow up with relevant documents to maintain the effective workflow.
3. Monitor and control the accurate record of company’s fixed assets (office/plant) in an auditable and trackable manner.
4. Liaise with the vendor and help implement the accounting software and be the point of contact for managing such accounting software effectively.
5. Ensure the relevant parties in compliance with the company’s accounting standard practice; and perform administrative duties as assigned.