1. Responsible for the monthly inventory and costing reconciliation. Check, file, and maintain the financial records/transaction in a highly accurate manner according to the company’s accounting standard practice.
2. Involve in cost calculation, variance analysis as well as budgeting preparation, etc.
3. Coordinate with internal/external parties and follow up with relevant documents to maintain the effective workflow.
4. Prepare the financial reports and be the key contact person in cost accounting work for Thailand office to support regional/global team.
5. Ensure the relevant parties in compliance with the company’s accounting standard practice; and perform administrative duties as assigned.