1. Coordinate with overseas colleagues and shipping agents for the shipments and review the shipping documents especially COA to ensure the timeliness of the import cargoes.
2. Monitor shipments, and frequently update ETA shipment advice to ensure the accurate and timely delivery to the Plant.
3. Liaise with the Plant & Warehouse team to plan the delivery container.
4. Review the draft import entry, provide the supporting documents, and approve to the shipping agents. Coordinate with the shipping agents and the liners as well as monitor their performances.
5. File the shipping documents related to OPS containers appropriately. Report the feedback of products quality and containers to OPS AST.
6. Submit the report of import shipments and sales amount to the Department of Internal trade (NorPor 2) and (PorKor 03); and provide the summary of urea report to the customers.
7. Coordinate with internal/external parties on New Product Request form; and perform other relevant duties as assigned by Line Manager.