1. Responsible for day-to-day HR & admin duties to support the Organization Development Department; i.e., handle recruitment, employment contract & personnel files management, time attendance & payroll, and general affairs as assigned by the HROD Manager.
2. Monitor the visa & work permit of expatriates (including 90-day report); coordinate with the internal/external parties including update the relevant regulations for team members.
3. Assist the team members for the HR related expense reimbursement e.g., insurance, provident fund, social security, uniform, training, business trip, etc.
4. Prepare the HR Analysis Report; i.e., leave records, attrition, tracking, organigram, etc.
5. Maintain the registration work of the company (business license renewal, company’s car plate, insurance renewal & tax, and other relevant assets. File & keep the updated record.
6. Support the team members for company’s events both recreational/non-recreational.