1. Responsible for procurement duties to support the Supply Chain Department; analyze given information and present the advantages in terms of localize sourcing project as assigned.
2. Compare prices among various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decision; reviewing any quotations from supplier or contractor to determine the following conditions (i.e., reasonable price, fair condition and delivery date) also review such agreement making with supplier or contractor in term of procurement.
3. Negotiate terms with supplier such as price, quality of goods, lead time, expectation, etc.
4. Mange the procurement data in ERP system; such as, item creation, description correction, supplier registration, etc. to ensure the accurate record in the database.
5. Work closely with the project team to understand details of procurement requirements.
6. Perform other relevant administrative duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Manager.