1. Handle all license & product registration submissions, renewals, amendments, and fee payment within the strict deadlines and maintain good ethical relationships with authorities with appropriate process.
2. Maintain good record and documentation pertaining to registration, license, Customs Department reports, samples testing process, analysis result, etc.
3. Coordinate with oversea colleagues for relevant regulatory issues such as documentation for registration, get samples for analysis, inter-lab testing, etc.
4. Compile and maintain regulatory documentation database. Keep up to date with the changes in all relevant laws, especially DOA laws.
5. Coordinate with internal/external parties concerns to outline requirement as well as preparation for artwork and label following regulations.
6. Develop/handle/maintain the best practice of relevant processes/procedures and provide necessary advice to colleagues in regards to regulations.
7. Filing all documents related to Regulatory Affairs; and able to provide the license and/or COA for the Front Office team upon request.
8. Communicate with the Front Office team once the new artwork changed. Write and/or update the standard procedures or work instructions in regards to the regulatory work. Communicate the regulatory changes to concern parties.