1. Responsible for the company’s accounting works; review inventory costing and inventory control management, costing (PVC) analysis (Estimate vs Actual Cost), testing NRV for provision on inventory write-down.
2. Lead and coordinate with the auditor for quarterly physical stock out; responsible for rechargeable oversea transactions, accrual non-recurring expenses, verify GL reconciliation and supporting month/year end closing details, and bidding with 3 banks to get the best forward contract rate.
3. Handle month/year end closing and submit the report on a timely manner.
4. Compare budget with actual expense and analyze the variance for cost owners.
5. Monitor and support the auditor for year end closing.
6. Supervise the Finance team on daily/monthly operation; manage the company’s cash flow, and perform internal control on financial reporting (ICFR) – Quarterly check lists.
7. Perform as a key user of accounting software system for 1st level supporting and solving problem to all users.