1. Analyze the information received from Sales team to prepare and produce a conceptual layout for the Sales team and the customers.
2. Assess the project’s level of risk and costs with the engineering team (when necessary).
3. Provide the cost estimation and relevant information on equipment, options, and configurations to support the Sales team and customers.
4. Present the preliminary solution; initiate and participate in brainstorming activities with the engineering team upon request.
5. Document the solution’s descriptions as well as the formal quotation; prepare the information required for project start-up and identify/communicate the missing elements.
6. Transfer validated commercial and technical information to the Project Manager following the sale; and write cost estimates in collaboration with team members and suppliers.
7. Advise customers and Sales Representatives as regards possible options and configurations.
8. Initiate and prepare meetings aiming to ensure efficient synergy between the various people involved in the management of customer files.
9. Visit customers to evaluate the equipment and solutions sold, and present observations during continuous improvement sessions; and maintain business relationships with customers.