1. Oversee the Marketing Department by developing and strategizing marketing plan including to monitor that all marketing activities are appropriately implemented and operated according to the corporate goals; reporting directly to the top management.
2. Direct both the Export Team, and Domestic Team to develop the business for three main local brands to enhance the brand awareness and distribution channels nationwide.
3. Review and analyze the sales performances to determine the effectiveness of marketing plan and provide the suggestion to the management for change (if necessary and when needed).
4. Collaborate with government officials, universities, and other institutions in regards to products, technical, and technologies of the company to enhance the product & brand awareness.
5. Lead both the in-house and outsourced PR & corporate communication team to ensure that the corporate image and brand is well represented in all aspects.
6. Meet with the local or oversea customers (where possible) to maintain the robust relationship and gather their feedback for improvement, solve problems, and prevent recurring problems.
7. Manage the CRM activities and communicate the customer’s feedback among internal parties for the work process improvement.
8. Provide a constructive recommendation in regards to marketing & business development to the President and the top management as required.