1. Develop and strategize the marketing plan to support the sales team and ensure the marketing plan is appropriately implemented according the corporate goals.
2. Direct the marketing team in market channel development as well as monitor and ensure that all marketing activities are well executed and achieve the company’s set targets.
3. Review and analyze the sales performances to determine the effectiveness of the marketing plan and provide the suggestion to the management for change (if necessary/when needed).
4. Lead the in-house/outsourced PR & corporate communication team to ensure the corporate image and brand is well represented in all aspects.
5. Meet with the local/oversea customers to maintain the robust relationship and gather their feedback for further development to solve the problem, and prevent the recurring problem.
6. Manage the CRM activities and communicate the customer’s feedback among internal parties for the work process improvement.
7. Provide a constructive recommendation in regards to marketing & business development to the President and the top management as required.