1. Handle all aspects of the non-litigation works, especially in commercial and foreign investment law, drafting and reviewing various agreements, legal documents, legal researches, as well as monitoring and updating for the new laws and legislation for the clients and the team.
2. Provide legal advice on a broad range of commercial issues to clients independently; meeting with the clients, and working closely with them and ensure the maximum satisfaction.
3. Prepare a comprehensive English report to the clients on a timely and professional manner; i.e., due diligence report, transaction review report, etc.
4. Coach the junior/mid-level lawyers in the Commercial team and review the draft of commercial work and provide a constructive feedback for them.
5. Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Head of Legal team.