1. Responsible for the export sales & customer service activities with the key clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, and USA to achieve the set sales target.
2. Maintain the robust relationship with the local & oversea customers through the e-mails, phone calls, and occasionally meeting in-person in highly professional manner.
3. Work closely with the Production team on sales forecast and follow up with the production schedules and ensure that the delivery is on time and accurate.
4. Coordinate with the Marketing team and work together on some marketing events to drive the sales volume; as well as join the meetings upcountry/overseas when required.
5. Perform routine tasks to support the day-to-day operation of the Marketing team and ensure the completeness of set marketing activities then report to the management team.