1. Manage the firm’s overall Finance & Accounting activities; such as, month-end closing, cash flow, budgeting, balance sheets, reconciliation, consolidation, and forecasting.; as well as supervising other Finance & Accounting staff to perform their tasks accordingly.
2. Act as a consultant in regards to finance, account, and tax for the management team and lawyer team as well as providing the solution upon request (when necessary).
3. Handle the budget planning, tax planning for the firm. Prepare the relevant Financial Reports by monthly, quarterly, and annually for the management review.
4. Coordinate with the external parties in regards to financial/accounting transactions of the firms; i.e., banks, finance institutions, auditors, government officials, the Revenue Department, etc.
5. Assist/support the top management of the firm for other relevant duties as assigned.