1. Responsible for the HRM administrative duties for staff movement (IN-OUT), coordinate with the government officials for Social Security, PND 91, and prepare the relevant documents for the firm, or employees, or government officials upon request.
2. Act as a point of contact for the recruitment work. Handle the job application forms, maintain the record, and file/manage the personnel files in an accurate/organized manner.
3. Facilitate the employees in regards to benefits & welfare administration; group insurance, social security, medical claim, etc.
4. Monitor time attendance and leave request for all employees and keeping records.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by HR & Office Manager and/or management team.