1. Oversee the selection process; i.e., coordinate the job posts, review/pre-screen the applicants, facilitate the interview process, reference check, and on-boarding process as well as issue the relevant documents for personnel file.
2. Maintain the update of employee movement records; such as, new-hire, transfer, promotion, resignation, etc. to ensure the accurate employee database.
3. Conduct the new staff orientation, and coordinate with the concerned parties for on-the-job training as required by the job type/position.
4. Coordinate with the agencies (occasionally) for HR works; such as, visa & work permit, head-hunting, and act as the main point of contact for third parties in regards to such matter.
5. Perform other HR & admin relevant duties as assigned by HR Department.