1. Responsible for the overall administration, human resources, and general affairs to support the firm’s operation for offices in Thailand, and oversea – reporting to the top management.
2. Manage the admin staff and maintain the office facilities & services to function smoothly; i.e., control daily correspondences, manage the receptionist, handle the payment/reimbursement for internal/external parties, and deal with the building for tidiness of the office, etc.
3. Handle the overall HR tasks; compensation & benefits, employee relation, training & employee development, recruitment, and other HR related duties as assign by the top management.
4. Design and implement the firm’s policy by setting up the standard procedures and monitor the compliance of the firm’s policy in all facets of the work.
5. Maintain a good relationship with internal/external parties while solving the general problems related to office management work (when necessary).
6. Participate the special projects as assigned by the top management.