1. Responsible for the IT Support (around 30 users); take care of AD, DNS, DHCP File Server Virtual machine (Hyper-V) including physical to run smoothly.
2. Monitor the Firewall policy, review, and configure when necessary.
3. Perform the installation/troubleshooting of PC hardware & software; including to support the oversea branch remotely, or on-site visit upon request.
4. Plan for the infrastructure upgrade and improvement; and come up with the IT solution to support the business.
5. Act as the IT Policy keeper, and come out a necessary IT Policy when necessary.