1. Handle the full loop of commercial/criminal litigation cases independently; i.e., meeting with the clients for the requirements, provide the legal advice (including the quotation), working closely with the clients until the case is closed.
2. File the lawsuit and litigate in court for the Thai/foreign clients; keep track for all of the case files and/or evidence and prepare English case report for clients from time to time.
3. Prepare relevant court documents, check the completeness and accuracy before submitting on behalf of the clients.
4. Coach the junior/mid-level lawyers in the Litigation team and review the draft of litigation work and provide a constructive feedback for them.
5. Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Head of Legal team.