1. Work and shall rotate within the core departments of the company (Production, QA/QC, and Supply Chain, etc.) and involve in the company’s certain engineering projects as assigned by management and/or engineering team.
2. Attend the training program and/or management development courses set by the company; and participate the special projects upon request.
3. Assist the manufacturing team and perform essential duties as assigned.
– Bachelor or Master of Engineering in electrical, mechanical, or production related field.
– Min 3 – 5 years of experience in production line (preferably in textile industry).
– Good command of English with business communication.
– Excellent interpersonal skill, good leadership potential, and has a strong interest to grow a career in manufacturing operation
– Self-starter, fast learner, and able to work in a dynamic team.
– Strong analytical skill, and good problem-solving abilities.