1. Perform the general administration duties to support the Office Manager & Financial Controller; such as, handling the phone calls & receptionist tasks, filing office admin documents, arranging the business travel for other colleagues (hotels/air tickets/expenses), managing company’s cars and other fixed assets, etc.
2. Monitor the incoming/outgoing postal mail and central telephone mailbox then divert to the concerned staff for further action.
3. Purchase the office materials and provide the office supply, stationary, and take care of office equipment to be in an appropriate for use condition.
4. Coordinate with internal/external parties and prepare the relevant documents in regards to day-to-day office administration; such as, dealing with the landlord, controlling the housekeepers, dealing with the messengers, etc.
5. Facilitate the payment process, checking the reimbursement, expense report before approval, and compile the relevant documents for the Managing Director to approve and following up with the next process.
6. Support the HR team for the company’s events and perform other essential duties as assigned and when necessary.