1. Develop the control software for new products, and Conduct experiments and tests on the equipment; design programs and operator interfaces for PLC control.
2. Responsible for PLC Siemens S7-1500 development, PLC Allen Bradley development, WinCC HMI software development, commissioning, commercial, process automation, electrical drawing and demonstrations including to develop, configure, and modify the programs of PLC and HMI.
3. Analyze, develop and program the calculations and sequences for the PLC control (pneumatics, electrical, process).
4. Perform the software programming and testing the system; having technical responsibility for a particular system as part of a project assigned by the project manager.
5. Collaborate with the manufacturing, start-up and installation & commissioning team in carrying out the work at our plant and client’s sites.
6. Provide technical support to sales, manufacturing and service and teams; analyze problem faced by the customers or service technicians and make recommendations.
7. Analyze customer needs to help in offering the right product options and budget estimations; and train customers on operating equipment.