1. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the International School in managing personnel, organization, school policy, and the school courses according to the Management Committee.
2. Monitor, coach, and provide the full support to the school’s teachers, educational personnel, and students.
3. Prepare the list of teachers, educational personnel, student enrollment, education evaluation paperwork, coursework, and other relevant documents according to relevant law & regulation.
4. Verify and assure compliance of the School’s Code of Conduct is regularly practiced and ensuring that all the school’s orders are in appropriate and justifiable manner.
5. Provide and implement an appropriate yet effective methodology and technique to promote the collaboration with the community and students’ parents.
6. Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the Management Committee.