1. Manage the company’s overall Finance & Accounting activities; such as, month-end closing, cashflow, budgeting, balance sheets, reconciliation, consolidation, forecasting, etc.
2. Act as a consultant in regards to finance, account, and tax for the management team in Thailand and oversea head office as well as providing the solution when necessary.
3. Handle the budget planning, tax planning for the company. Prepare relevant Financial Reports by monthly, quarterly, and annually for the management review.
4. Coordinate with the internal/external parties in regards to the company’s financial & accounting transactions; i.e., banks, finance institutions, auditors, government officials, social security, and the Revenue Department, etc.
5. Provide insightful, timely business analysis to the local leadership teams with recommendation to the next steps; and perform other essential duties as assigned by management team.