1. Responsible for the entire end-to-end talent acquisition cycle and handle all related HRM activities and workforce solution to support the operation of Thailand office.
2. Assist in the design and implementation of the overall recruiting strategy.
3. Lead the planning and execution of search strategies to ensure a positive candidate experience through use of job boards, social media, networking, recommendations, and talent pooling.
4. Debriefing candidates following interview ensuring that constructive interview feedback is given in all instances.
5. Managing the job offer process, ensuring clear communication regarding contractual terms, start date, salary and expectations of the role.
6. Work on passive candidate pipeline development, market intelligence gathering, talent acquisition projects as well as other duties and projects as assigned.
7. Manage candidate expectations ensuring that they receive an excellent experience including feedback, throughout hiring process while Delivering a consistent and ‘best practice’ candidate experience.