1. Prepare, file, and prosecute trademark applications under Myanmar’s Intellectual Property law on behalf of the clients and report the case status to clients upon request.
2. Maintain, and update the trademark dockets to other firm’s members and clients on a regular basis.
3. Provide legal advice/report in regard to Myanmar’s trademark matters.
4. Coordinate between the internal staff, Bangkok head office, clients, and the government officials (mainly the Intellectual Property Department, Ministry of Commerce) in Myanmar as assigned.
5. Perform other administrative admin duties; plus possible future management responsibility when the business grows.