1. Assist the Corporate & Commercial Lawyers team with various aspects of the non-litigation works, especially in commercial and foreign investment law, drafting and reviewing various agreements, legal documents, and legal researches as assigned.
2. Coordinate and follow up with the government officials including to prepare the documents and submit on behalf of the clients.
3. Draft the legal advices on a broad range of commercial issues for the Lawyers team to review; help prepare and sometimes attend/observe the meeting with clients with the Senior Lawyers.
4. Prepare a comprehensive report both Thai and English to support the team and the clients on a timely and professional manner.
5. Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Senior Lawyers and/or the Head of Legal team.