1. Handle the legal cases for Thai/foreign clients; especially in commercial and foreign investment law, drafting and reviewing various agreements, legal documents, legal researches, as well as monitoring and updating for the new laws and legislation for the clients and the team.
2. Visit the clients at their premises upon request and report to the Bangkok office for the case strategy and guideline.
3. Provide legal advice on a broad range of commercial issues to clients independently; meeting with the clients, and working closely with them and ensure the maximum satisfaction.
4. Coordinate with Thai government officials for BOI, foreign business license, visa, work permit, etc.; and prepare the relevant registration documents on behalf of the clients and report the progress of the cases to Bangkok office.
5. Prepare a comprehensive English report to the clients on a timely and professional manner; i.e., due diligence report, transaction review report, etc.
6. Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Senior Lawyers and/or the Head of Legal team.
** This position is based in  Rayong Office in Amata City Industrial Estate,  Phuket Office, and  Chiang Mai Office.